Statement of ADA Compliance
Every effort is made to ensure that our website serves as many people as possible while also providing reliable information. Every day, we strive to make our website’s content more accessible. Consider the following accessibility suggestions to make your internet browsing more usable.
If you’re having problems reading websites, the US Social Security Administration has some advice on how to improve the performance of your computer and browser for a better online experience.
- Read information from the internet on your pc.
- Use the keys to move from one screen to the next.
- It is possible to increase the font size.
- To make reading easier, magnify your computer screen.
- Replace the background and text colours with colours that will make the text easier to read.
- Brighten your mouse pointer to make it more visible (Windows-only)
Captions are a way of synchronizing the text of a movie with the visual and audio tracks in a theatre. Captions are usually provided on screen, which is helpful for deaf and hard-of-hearing people, as well as anyone who can’t hear the audio in a busy environment. Closed captions are available for the vast majority of ADA’s video content.
A volume control may be available on your computer, tablet, or smartphone. Volume controls are unique to each video and audio service. Adjust the volume settings on your smartphone as well as the volume levels on your media players to improve your watching experience.
HERE FOR YOU
If you have any problems or require assistance with anything on https://urbansmileschicago.com/, please contact us during regular business hours. Please contact us at 773-819-7724 if you have any questions.